Valley of Fire & Lost City Museum of Archaeology - 1 Day Experience
Adjacent to Lake Mead National Recreation Area, Valley of Fire State Park was designated the first Nevada state park in 1935. This park displays colorful sandstone formations dating to the Jurassic period, and sediments from the Triassic period.
The Lost City Museum of Archaeology houses Ancestral Puebloan artifacts collected from the area prior to the completion of Hoover Dam, and creation of Lake Mead.
- The Lost City Museum of Archaeology
- Recreated Pueblos
- The Beehive and Elephant Rock
- Rainbow Vista and White Dome
- The Cabins and Seven Sisters
Arrive in Las Vegas, Nevada from your gateway city. While spending a few days adjusting to time zone changes, enjoy premiere shows and fine dining in the entertainment capitol of the world. Experience the lights of Las Vegas Strip and Fremont Street.
- Photograph sandstone, weathered to the likeness of a beehive, a poodle dog, and an elephant
- View ancient rock art and petrified logs
- Inspect a restored AD 660 pit house
- See artifacts collected from Moapa Valley prior to creation of Lake Mead
- Learn about human and natural history of Southern Nevada
Additional Options – Nevada: