Mojave National Preserve - 1 Day Experience
Diversity characterizes Mojave National Preserve.
Experience singing sand dunes, volcanic cinder cones, lava tubes, the massive symmetrical granitic formation known as Cima Dome, and the largest Joshua tree forest in North America during this one day journey from Las Vegas.
View and photograph The Cima Dome & Volcanic Field National Natural Landmark.
- Railroad Depot
- Sand Dunes
- Joshua Trees
- Cima Dome
- Cinder Cones
- Mojave Road
- Arrive in Las Vegas, Nevada from your gateway city. While spending a few days adjusting to time zone changes, enjoy premiere shows and fine dining in the entertainment capitol of the world. Experience the lights of Las Vegas Strip and Fremont Street.
- Visit the restored historic Kelso railroad depot
- Dine at the Depot Beanery
- Climb singing sand dunes
- Explore Cima Dome and volcanic cinder cones
- Walk among the largest Joshua tree forest in North America
Additional Options – California: Nipton, Mitchell Cavern