Bryce Canyon & Zion National Parks - 1 Day Experience
Photograph colorful pink, red and orange hoodoos carved from the limestone Claron Formation at Bryce Canyon National Park. Bryce Canyon rim separates two major rain drainages; the Colorado River system to the East and South, and the Great Basin to the West.
Enjoy the vista of Grand Staircase – Escalante National Monument as you walk the rim trail to Sunset Point.
Zion National Park offers you a diversity of wildlife and recreational opportunities. Experience the Mojave Desert, the Great Basin, and the Colorado Plateau where they converge within the park.
Photograph cliffs and temples of Zion National Park, believed to be among North America’s tallest sandstone formations. The petrified rocks of the Navajo Sandstone Formation are remnants of an ancient desert formed during the Jurassic Period.
Walk along the bank of the Virgin River protected by the National Wild and Scenic Rivers System
- Bryce Point
- Inspiration Point
- Sunset Point
- Checkerboard Mesa
- Great Arch of Zion
- Temple of Sinawava
- Virgin River Walk
Arrive in Las Vegas, Nevada from your gateway city. While spending a few days adjusting to time zone changes, enjoy premiere shows and fine dining in the entertainment capitol of the world. Experience the lights of Las Vegas Strip and Fremont Street.
Depart Las Vegas for Color Country in Southern Utah.
- Visit Saint George Utah, settled by Mormon Pioneers in 1861
- Arrive at Bryce Canyon National Park and walk along the rim between Inspiration Point and Sunset Point
- Photograph colorful hoodoos sculptured from the eroding limestone Claron Formation. Depart Bryce Canyon National Park for Zion National Park
- Drive the scenic route to the Checkerboard Mesa, Zion Tunnel and the Great Arch of Zion. The sandstone cliffs in Zion National Park are considered to have been among the tallest sand dunes in the world
- Enjoy your leisure walk along the Virgin River from the Temple of Sinawava to the Narrows. Depart Zion National Park for your return to Las Vegas
Additional Options – Utah: Cedar Breaks National Monument, Cedar City, Frontier Homestead State Park Museum, Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument, Kodachrome Basin State Park, Red Canyon, Saint George.